Question-1 : What is Matlab?
MATLAB is a highperformance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easytouse environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. Typical uses include:
1. Math and computation
2. Algorithm development
3. Modeling, simulation, and prototyping
4. Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
5. Scientific and engineering graphics
6. Application development, including Graphical User Interface building
Question-2 : What are Matlab System Parts?
1. The MATLAB language.
2. The MATLAB working environment.
3. Handle Graphics
4. The MATLAB mathematical function library.
5. The MATLAB Application Program Interface (API)
Question-3 : Explain Matlab Language
This is a highlevel matrix/array language with control flow statements, functions, data structures,input/output, and objectoriented programming features. It allows both "programming in the small" to rapidly create quick and dirty throwaway programs, and "programming in the large" to create complete large and complex application programs.
Question-4 : Explain the Matlab working environment
This is the set of tools and facilities that you work with as the MATLAB user or programmer. It includes facilities for managing the variables in your workspace and importing and exporting data. It also includes tools for developing, managing, debugging, and profiling Mfiles, MATLAB's applications.